Let’s do boards is aimed at Ladies in business and like-minded individuals who are looking for the opportunity to create something New or Improve and Grow an existing business in 2018.
The programme is designed for individuals who are considering Business Ownership, MD’s or Business owners in Greater Manchester and who currently don’t have their own board team. If you are looking for a confidential platform in a structured environment to discuss and identify solutions to your business challenges or barriers to success then Let’s Do Boards is for you.
At the Let’s Do Boards meeting you will be one of the key members of our local board and you will be part of a confidential and structured board meeting.
The board team will learn from others and together move forwards to identify your own route to success that may incorporate elements comprising of;
- Working within a professional team of ladies in business; a structured setting and process
- Learn how to overcome your business problems and identify solutions
- Discuss opportunities and identify a clear pathway on how to move forwards
- Board room round-table discussion on your Business Ideas
- Building key business contacts across multiple sectors
The board meetings will hone in to encompass a totally confidential environment that will radiate trust, wellbeing and instil confidence amongst individuals and peers.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @Businessletsdo Website: www.aboutbusiness.co.uk
FREE – Ladies Do Boards 28th February 2018 – Denton Golf Club Limited (Off M60)
Click to book: Eventbrite:
http://bit.ly/2DPFuyJ 10:00am – 12:00noon AM
http://bit.ly/2qOThQ9 1:00pm until 3:00pm PM